Wednesday, June 8, 2011

18 Month Checkup

Dresden had his 18 month checkup today.  Here is how he measured up:

Weight - 27 lbs  50-55%
Height - 34 ins  85-90%
Head Circ - 49 cm

So he is still doing well and still growing!  As he has a few words he now says once says, "Hi", "up", "apple" and "purple", he still babbles and babbles away.  The doctor called this "advanced jargon".  It has a name!

Last week we went to the Childrens' Museum in downtown Atlanta.  They were running a half price special, but I still ended up paying $7.00 to watch Dresden going up and down stairs.  Since that is all he did, that is all I had pictures of.

Up the tractor steps
And down the tractor steps
Up the house stairs
And down the stairs
And stop to wash the dishes
I pulled the camera out today during Dresden's bath time as he was being very silly.  I finally got a picture of his goofy smile he gives off rarely.  





3 comments:

  1. Handsome little devil! Thanks for posting these. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you kiss his face all day long? Dresden is the same weight but an inch shorter than Sarah. She's 31 months now. I can't wait to see the 2 of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bath pics! Can't wait to get my hands on him next week!

    ReplyDelete