Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I know I am a slacker this summer...

Ok, yes we are still alive and kicking!  Sorry for all of you who depend upon our blog for updates, but I have been short of pictures and time.  I have recently discovered that taking pictures of Dresden has become a chore.  Not only do we have a huge and awkward camera, but it is so hard to get Dresden to ignore that I have a camera in his face.  Also I am very guilty of forgetting the camera while I am out.  No 4th of July pictures... Sorry!
Speaking of 4th of July, we had such a wonderful time at the Mounts!  We got to see fireworks, eat lots of good food, and see some questionable dance moves (j/k!).  I seriously have never heard of Lady Gaga's song "Born This Way", but after that weekend, I couldn't get Allan's version out of my head (I know I wasn't the only one).  It rained a little here and there all weekend on the lake, but at least Dresden got to swim in the toilet!  (Funny story...).
Here are some pictures from around that time...

Dresden loves to put Daddy's hats on

 And he also loves messing up my phone.  The other day he had sent and email, a text, and changed my background picture!  This kid is too smart for my own good. :)

I figured that after it had rained I could get some pictures of Dresden splashing around in the puddles... that only lasted a few seconds.  Then it was back and forth the wasp-infested gazebo... perfect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment