Friday, October 8, 2010

The Many Faces of Dresden

This post was Josh's idea.  We went to a Fall Festival on Thursday in Centreville.  It was fun with animals and hay rides and a corn maze.  They had these weird face framing things that half of them weren't even big enough for anyone's face, but Dresden took it in stride.

Rainbow corn/Pose worthy of a political poster

 Stacked pumpkins

Cow with a hole in its head

I don't even know what this is.

Troublemaker already

 Needs to shave already?

 Pacified Sheriff

 Scarecrow and scary couple?



I saw this as we were walking and had to take a picture.  I have no idea what this is suppose to be, but I think they need a new artist for their "kid-friendly" farm.  They don't even have FEET!  The horror!

1 comment:

  1. I think his cute round face is perfect in all of those. I especially love him in the wanted poster. What a sweetie! Did it give you ideas for his halloween costume?

    ReplyDelete