Friday, October 8, 2010

Gettysburg Part Duex

Josh and I went to Gettysburg again about two weeks ago to see all that we missed the last time we went.  Here are some pictures from that and some funny things we discovered about Dresden.

Josh and Dresden at the "Torch of Peace"

This is the place where the Union won the battle over the south.

 Dresden started to put his hand in the cannon and then decided last minute he didn't.


I believe this is the North Carolina Memorial


I think this is the Virginia Memorial


Forgot, but pretty cool.

I love this picture!


This one is alright I guess :)




Since Dresden had been in the car for so long, we thought he might want to crawl around in the grass at our last stop.  Much to our surprise, we found out that Dresden does not enjoy grass.  It was so funny watching him trying to figure out how to crawl to one of us without any inch of skin touching the grass.



We also took a video of Dresden trying to walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment