Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weekly Update

Last weekend we went to Baltimore and ended up at Fells Point across the harbor from Fort McHenry.  We got to see some HUGE ships (the pictures do not so them justice) and a creepy building were the classic TV show, HOMICIDE: Life on the Street, was created/filmed.




On Tuesday we headed over to Mt Vernon so that Josh could see what he missed last time.  Here are some more pictures from there:







Here is a random picture of Dresden from last week:



Yesterday Dresden's two bottom teeth cut through!  He was super grumpy and started giving me a frowny face each time that I told him no (he has an obsession with shoes and putting things in his mouth, not the most sanitary combination).  I got to record the tail end of his last frown.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the faces he pulls. He's feeling those teeth, isn't he?

    Mt. Vernon is very pretty...just like in the movies.

    My only memory of that Homicide show was getting in a fight with my sister over the remote because I was watching figure skating and she wanted to watch Homicide. Brings up bad memories.

    ReplyDelete