Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Loads of Dresden

Some pics of Dresden.  As always, enjoy!

Dresden with his suit on for the first time.  I almost died from being suffocated by cuteness! (I did stop breathing for a second)

Dresden with his Uncle Matt.  Can you tell who has stayed up way past bedtime?  Yeah, neither can I.

Okay, story time.  I decided to give Dresden a little mow hawk for church on Sunday.  I HAD to take a picture.  Is it even legal for him to be a stud at 8 months?!?  I couldn't decide which pictures I loved more, so YOU lucky reader get to see them ALL!  You can thank me later...






This next video I took today.  I was prepping dinner and looked over and saw Dresden trying to run laps around his Around We Go.  I did notice that he is actual using his legs as if he is walking instead of using them simultaneously to push himself forward.  Thankfully he can only run in circles.  I may have to have Josh build us a Dresden "Run" for him when he starts walking.  He may just go from rolling to sprinting.  Are there baby Olympics?





Okay, sorry got sidetracked... Here is the video!



**PS... please excuse the dry humor.  I was in a weird mood tonight and find my commentary dripping with sarcasm...

No comments:

Post a Comment